Near and dear to my heart is Colloidal Silver. I personally believe that every person in your family should have a bottle of Colloidal Silver in cases of illness or emergency.
As I personally have dealt with ugly bacteria while being overseas, Colloidal Silver has been my ‘secret weapon.’ When my daughter was struggling with eczema. I had her spray Colloidal Silver on her rash. She excitedly called me the next day stating that her patch of eczema was gone! She told me that if she would have known the drastic results of using the C.S., she would have taken a before and after photo.
There are many many people in the U.S. who have bacteria in their bodies and have been prescribed triple doses of various antibiotics with the results of not being healed but being sent home hopeless and told to take over the counter acid reducing drugs to make their pain bearable. This is not quality of life.
Let’s look at some history about Colloidal Silver
The knowledge of Colloidal Silver properties dates back to ancient civilizations. Ancient cultures, such as those of Greece and Rome, used Silver as the material to make kitchen utensils or water recipients, as silver helped retard the growth of microorganisms that spoil food and drinks.
Early American pioneers learned that if they put a silver dollar in a jug of milk, it would last longer without spoiling. They also kept their silverware (and silver and copper coins) in water barrels to prevent bacteria and algae.
By the early 1900’s the antibacterial colloidal silver became the choice of medical practitioners. It proved to be enormously effective against infectious organisms and extremely safe to use, without the negative side-effects associated with drugs.
The use of silver as a medicine was widespread until World War II when antibiotics became the standard treatment for infections. (3)
Do you ever wonder why the tradition of giving silver baby spoons, silver baby rattles and silver teething rings exists? Because mouthing silver helped babies survive.
In 834, the German obstetrician F. Crede administered silver nitrate to the eyes of newborn infants, virtually eliminating the incidence of disease which caused blindness.
The greatest benefit of Colloidal Silver is it’s support for the immune system.
Why do we need Colloidal Silver today?
1) Microorganisms are becoming extremely resistant to pharmaceutical antibiotics, diminishing their effectiveness. Although the Centers for Disease Control is working to develop new antibiotics and other treatments to keep pace with antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, infectious organisms can adapt quickly.
For this reason, Colloidal Silver is now in resurgence as an important alternative to the use of antibiotics; in addition to its proven effectiveness against a wide range of germs, due to its way of working, it prevents the creation of microorganism resistance .This is the reason why the use of Silver as an antibacterial agent in Medicine has been increasing lately.
2) Antibiotics can upset the intestinal flora and increase the risk of various gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
3) Too much antibiotic use can cause a yeast infection called candidiasis from the fungus Candida albicans, according to MedlinePlus. Antibiotics can decrease the number of protective bacteria and change the normal balance between bacteria and yeast within the intestine and vaginal environment.
4) In the CDC’s weekly bulletin, there is a report: 58% of antibiotic prescriptions given to kids and pre-teens during medical office visits are for conditions for which antibiotics are not necessary.
5) COLLOIDAL SILVER is an amazing natural and safe alternative to antibiotics.
I don’t want you to stop reading here! Continue on to (part 2) to learn more about Colloidal Silver and it’s uses. Also learn how you can make it yourself!